Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Reply to the Individual rather than whole List

"Rhodes, Grace" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 May 2008 11:39:49 -0700

text/plain

I finally discovered that if I highlight the person's name after "On
behalf of..." in the "From" line and hit "Reply," her/his email address
pops up in the "TO" line.  YAY!

Grace Rhodes