Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Interview questions for Accommodated Testing Coordinator/Proctor

Laura Symons <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:06:05 -0400

text/plain

How about:

1. Can you tell us about a time when you were asked to follow a rule you
didn't understand or agree with?  What did you do? (or If you were in
that situation what would you  do?)

2. Imagine you are proctoring a test and you see a student copying notes
off her forearm.  What do you do?

Good luck!

Laura

Laura Symons