1. Can you tell us about a time when you were asked to follow a rule you
didn't understand or agree with? What did you do? (or If you were in
that situation what would you do?)
2. Imagine you are proctoring a test and you see a student copying notes
off her forearm. What do you do?
Coordinator of the Learning Center
Piedmont Virginia Community College
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902-7589
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Cleveland
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interview questions for Accommodated Testing
I will be interviewing doctoral students in Educational Psychology at my
institution for a new part-time position as an Accommodated Testing
Coordinator/Proctor. I have started a list of interview questions
Now, I am stuck. Would you all be so kind as to help me by adding or
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
2. Can you tell us about your experience, if any, working with
3. Can you tell us about your experience, if any, working with
who self-identify as being Leaning Disabled?
4. Tell us about a time that you worked with a particularly
client. Briefly and generally, describe the issue, and tell us how you
handled the situation.
5. Several of our processes for Accommodated Testing, for example
scheduling, are in flux. Can you tell us about y