Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Cengage/Houghton Mifflin Online Learning System Shutdown/One Faculty Member's Opinion

academicsupport <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:31:57 -0500

text/plain

I agree with your stance as well.  For a company that is about education, they sure forgot to look at a calendar and should have known that that's right in the middle of summer school.

Good for you!