Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: NADE conf proposals

Hilda Barrow <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:12:30 -0400

text/plain

Thanks to Roberta for posting the NADE 2009 site.  The deadline for conference proposals was June 22, but if anyone wants to submit a proposal late, we will accept them.  There are always circumstances that may require us to need more proposals.

I am co-chair of the NADE 2009 conference, so if anyone has questions, please contact me directly.

Hilda P. Barrow
NADE President
Chair, Developmental Studies
Pitt Community College
PO Drawer 7007
Greenville, NC 27835
Phone:  252-493-7416
FAX:  252-321-4347

>>> Roberta Schotka <[log in to unmask]> 06/21/08 7:15 PM >>>
Here is the site for the NADE 2009 conference:

[ http://cfcc.edu/ncade/nade2009/ ]http://cfcc.edu/ncade/nade2009/

Best,
Roberta