Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: NE St. Pete Migrants
From: Don Margeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:54:52 EDT

This morning I found a nice flock of migrants feeding in the Mangrove Bay
Neighborhood of NE St. Petersburg. While overall the bird activity is still
light, an adult female Nashville Warbler was my first of fall. The full list is
below.

6) Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
1) Thrush Species ( only got a brief glance )
18) Palm Warbler
1) Nashville Warbler ( adult female )
2) Yellow-throated Warbler
3) Black-and-White Warbler