Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: NE St. Pete Migrants
From: Don Margeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:06:53 EDT

Lorraine and I took a 1 hour walk around the Mangrove Bay Neighborhood of  NE
St. Petersburg, late this afternoon with surprisingly good results on
blistering hot afternoon. Birds seen are as follows. We also saw 2) Carolina
Chickadee, which until the past month have been rare in South Pinellas  County.

1) Swainson's Thrush
13) Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
2) Gray Catbird
3) Prairie Warbler