Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Re Peregrines and Miss. Kites
From: JULIE & BILL COCKE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:55:19 -0400

After reading all the reports of Peregrine Falcons lately, I have just about figured out where all the songbirds have gone !
As to the kites, I have many fall records of Mississippi Kites migrating southward.  They are usually solitary, no great numbers at one time.  Have not seen one this year, tho.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville