Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: strange behavior
From: "Patricia J. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:52:18 -0500

I have not seen this before, but then I have not put over ripe bananas
out for the birds before.
I have male and female Black-chinned Hummingbirds that have been around now
for weeks.
I just saw them eating from the platform feeder that I put the bananas on.
Seems they like the smell and taste!
Anybirdy else seen this?

Pat  Baker
Niceville, Fl.