Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: La Sagra's Flycathcer No Name Key Monroe County
From: Larry Manfredi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2008 19:03:40 -0400

Henry Detwiler of Yuma Arizona, was nice enough to send Brian Rapoza a
photo of what he thought was a La Sagra's Flycatcher.  Brian sent the
photos to me and Henry was correct, it is a La Sagra's Flycatcher!  I
will post the words on where Henry saw it plus his picture.

"It was at the end of the road into No Name Key (the east end, right
where the barricade is)."

A photo that Henry Detwiler took can be seen here:
http://www.southfloridabirding.com/images/tasphotos/laflhenrydetwiler.jpg

You have to get to No Name Key by going through Big Pine Key.

Great find Henry, a very cool bird!

Larry Manfredi
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.southfloridabirding.com