Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: LISTSERV Party - Sun 8:30pm - Gordon Biersch on Paradise
From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:33:19 -0700

> gee and how often do you water this shirt?
>
> http://shrinkster.com/12hi

Well FLICKR doesn't wanna let me in, but if it's my "NEMO" shirt, you
remember WHY I wore this.... knowing where we were going that night in
Chicago and knowing what shape I was gonna be in when we left there, I
wanted to wear something that would ensure I couldn't get lost, and even
little kids know how to "Find Nemo" so I figgered the people I WOULD BE WITH
would have little, if any, problem =)

Man, that's nowhere NEAR as bad at the one that had 32 name badges plastrerd
all over the back of it by the time we left the Howlin' Wolf and Mulate's in
New Orleans....

L =)
--
Larry Medina