Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: LinkedIn as an alternative to ARMA ISGs/SIGs?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:17:16 -0400

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> PeterK and I are always being confused. Must be the glasses or something.
> I'm the tall one, he's the shorter one and Ray Cunningham is the really
> short one.

LOL, Actually Pat is the really taller one

> The LinkedIn ARMA group is available to all ARMA members (and folks
> interested in ARMA).

And if you are a CRM (ie have the designation) there is a LInkedIn group for
CRMs just as there is a Yahoo Group for CRMs. If you are at conference stop
by the ICRM booth and if I'm there I will tell you how to join both.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va