Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Word documents and excel spreadsheets
From: Chris Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:10:26 +1000

Two real proofing ways to do it.

1) turn the documents into pdf's - when you have finished the doc instead of
clicking file save, click file print and choose pdf.

2) use the security options on word etc to password protect documents and
worksheets.

Click Tools, and then click General Options.
Do one or both of the following:
If you want reviewers

Personally I would go for pdf's

Chris

Chris Holmes  B.Th, Assoc Dip (Library Studies) ARMA
Any views expressed in this message are my thoughts and mine alone.