Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: OT - Shameless Plug
From: Frederick Walden/YM/RWDOE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:29:32 -0700

For those of you attending the ARMA conference, be sure to stop by the Las
Vegas Booth for your chance to win some great raffle prizes, bid on our
silent auction items and support the local charity we are trying to raise
some funds for, The Shade Tree.

The silent auction items include the following donated by MGM Studios in
Hollywood:

1.  The steel helmet Colin Ferrell wore in the film "Hart's War".

2.  The Godfather hat Vince Vaughn wore in the film "Be Cool!"

3.  The necklace that Alicia Silverstone wore in the film "Beauty Shop"

And for all of you Barbie Doll collectors out there, we have two special
edition Cher Barbies in Bob Mackie Outfits donated by Matell Inc.

Additional raffle prizes include DVDs, shirts, an HP Printer, Gift Cards,
a stuffed Las Vegas bear, mugs, etc.  donated by Sony Pictures, Warner
Brothers Studio, MGM Grand/Mirage, Susan McKinney and Data Empowerment.

I know you won't want to miss out on winning something, so stop by the
booth.

Fred

Fred Walden, ARMA Pacific Region Manager
Repository Project Management Administrator
Bechtel SAIC
1180 Town Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
Phone: 702-821-7159