Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ListServ Party
From: Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:45:57 -0700

You all are going to have a great time!

We had to do some very serious budget trimming, so I have had to cancel my conference attendence. I was so looking forward to meeting my ListServ friends.

Rock on!
SharonSharon Burnett
[log in to unmask] Washington USA "If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apartand see why."