Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: EMail Good Faith Case Law
From: "Greene, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:10:21 -0500

Hi Listserv!

Can someone help point me to resources on case law discussions (or other
discussions) regarding companies that were deemed to show/not show "good
faith" in complying with their e-mail policy?  The point of the question is
this:  obviously we all have policies in place, but a line must have been
drawn somewhere regarding companies having the ability to restrict e-mail
forwarding, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ben Greene, ermp

Minneapolis, MN