Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ECM Software
From: Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:44:56 -0700

John:

I you are looking for some education on how one uses an ECM system for
lifecycle RM, then I know many of us can discuss our experiences.

If you are looking for products, then we need more details. Most of the
higher end (as defined by price point and/or scale) ECM products have RM
modules.  EMC Documentum, IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, Oracle,
Hyland OnBase, etc.  Many of the lower end products now do as well.  What
you need to figure out is what your complete requirements are and then we
can probably give you better guidance as to possible fits.

Feel free to call me.

Bernard Chester, CDIA+, ICP, EDP
Principal Consultant
IMERGE Consulting, Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA, 98040
Office: 206-230-9253; Mobile: 206-979-7389