Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ARMA Educational Institutions gathering
From: "mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:08:02 -0500

To all the Educational Institutions folks going to ARMA ---

Let's all meet on Monday, October 20 following the Opening Ceremonies
for a quick get-together.  We can then look at our schedules and plan
for a longer networking meeting at that time.

How about we meet right outside the doors to Opening Ceremonies after
they are over and we can all walk over to the exhibits together.

See you there - be careful that you don't get run over by the people
exiting!

Safe travels,

Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455