Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Word documents and excel spreadsheets
From: Joan Brunning-Symons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:36:55 -0500

A lot of our business in conducted with Word and Excel.  EG. here is a business proposal (in Word) and here are the figures to back it up (in Excel).  But, as far as I can tell, these documents aren't locked up in any way, anyone can change and save them.

How am I going to improve the security on these docs?

Joan Brunning-Symons
File Coordinator

www.shindico.com<http://www.shindico.com/>

View current listings<http://www.shindico.com/properties/property_listings/property_listings_all.htm>

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender or forward to the intended recipient. Thank you