Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: FW: [RM] LISTSERV Party - Sun 8:30pm - Gordon Biersch on Paradise
From: "Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:42:15 -0400

I love the banter that comes just before the Annual Conference. Now if I
could just GO to one! Hey ARMA HQ: we have a new convention center in
Pittsburgh, y'know. And the country's most beautiful baseball park --
though we're generally not still playing in October (sigh).

Gary Link, CRM
Pittsburgh, PA