Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Office File Comparison tool
From: Ovist Sara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:00:52 -0500

Does anyone know of a tool that allows you to compare files in Office
2003 to files converted to Office 2007? The Office conversion tool
provided by Microsoft converts the file but keeps the old file. We want
to be able to compare the two versions, make sure it converted
successfully and then delete the old 2003 version. Of course we want to
do this without having to open each file and verify but will if we need
to.

Thanks Sara