Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Now Somewhat OT OT Re: [RM] Word documents and excel spreadsheets
From: Frederick Walden/YM/RWDOE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:13:10 -0700

Steve Wrote:

I am going to get a Mighty Mouse & Pearl
tattoo on my right bicep one of these days.  I get a tattoo every 21
years; I might scale that back to 11 years and get one this fall.

I recommend the" Par-a-Dice Tattoo Parlor", just up the street from the
Hilton Hotel on Sahara at Paradise.

Fred

Fred Walden, ARMA Pacific Region Manager
Repository Project Management Administrator
Bechtel SAIC
1180 Town Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
Phone: 702-821-7159