This is to inform you that the Graduate School and the Office of the Registrar, are trying to get the correct classifications of graduate students to appear on Screen 001 on CSTAT.
In an effort to do so, we have provided for you lists of students in your department who are coded as H on Screen 001 on CSTAT.
We will like for you to log in to GIMS and do the following to download the list(s) for your department:
1. Click on "Requested Reports"
2. Click on "Click here to continue to the Doctoral Classification reports (limited access)"
3. Click on the Excel file(s) that you see listed - for each Excel file that you click on, please save the file at a specific location on your computer.
4. Please go through the list and verify that you see all your PHD students there.
a. If yes, please email [log in to unmask] confirming that you have checked and verified that the list is correct.
b. If no - i.e if any of your PHD students are not on this list, then
i. Verify the student's PHD classification in GIMS. If the student is PHD classified in GIMS, then
1. Add the student on the Excel file that you downloaded
2. Save the Excel file
3. Send the file as an attachment to [log in to unmask]
ii. If the student is not PHD classified in GIMS, then
1. Submit a Change of Degree form for the student on GIMS.
We appreciate your help on this matter. Please email us if you have any questions.
Ms. Rimjhim Banerjee
Data Management Analysis Coordinator
Office of Data Management
UF Graduate School
POB 115500 (101 Grinter Hall)
Gainesville FL 32611-5500
352 392 6623 (Telephone)
352 846 2756 (Fax)
[log in to unmask] (Email)