Skip repetitive navigational links

Julie Luekenga <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:56:11 -0700

text/plain

Hi All-- I'm relatively new to the listserv and searched my initial messages when I joined but can't seem to find a good answer for this.  Is there a resource/site to search the archives of the lrnasst list?

Thanks!

Julie

Julie Luekenga, Director ▪ Learning Assistance Center and Disability Services ▪ Western State College ▪ Gunnison, CO  81230

Taylor 306 ▪ 970.943.7056 ▪ [log in to unmask]
http://www.western.edu/lac/

This email and any documents attached may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity mentioned above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance to the contents of this information is prohibited.