]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

UF Graduate Student Council Meeting Today

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

O'mara,Ryan John

Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:27:05 -0500

text/plain

Greetings!

There will be a very important MEETING of the GSC General Body this Thursday, February 19, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in room 280 of the Florida Gym. At this meeting, Department Representatives will vote on extensive revisions to our CONSTITUTION that will affect all aspects of GSC including TRAVEL GRANTS and RESEARCH GRANTS. We will also announce and discuss officer positions for our Spring ELECTIONS. David Bowles (Director of Recreational Sports) will be our GUEST SPEAKER. Immediately after this meeting, we will have a graduate/professional student SOCIAL at Gator's Dockside. There will be plenty of FREE FOOD so bring your friends! (See attached flyer for more information.)

Also, GSC has a temporary WEBSITE (http://plaza.ufl.edu/romara/gschome.htm) that will go live at the General Body meeting. This website includes a new web-based application for TRAVEL GRANTS and RESEARCH GRANTS. Starting Friday, February 20, we will no longer accept paper-based grant applications.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Have a wonderdul day!

Ryan J. O'Mara, Doctoral Student
President, Graduate Student Council
President, Student Safety Research Colloquium
Chairman, Student Safety Committee, Student Senate
Graduate Research Fellow
Department of Health Education & Behavior
University of Florida
Mail:  PO Box 118210 / Gainesville, FL 32611-8210
Email : [log in to unmask]
Office: Florida Gym, Room 73
Work: (352) 392-0583 ext. 1316
Cell: (352) 225-1171
Emergency: (954) 562-6639 or (352) 262-6037
Fax: (352) 392-1909