]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

February 27 Graduate Professional Development Workshop

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:48:44 -0500

text/plain

Topic:     "Preparing for Dissertation Defense : Lessons Learned"

Date:      February 27, 2009

Time:      1:00 PM -2:00 PM

Location:  Reitz Union 361 & 362

This one hour workshop is designed to help students Mental Preparation (how to allay anxiety.),Logistics of the presentation (how should I prepare.), Being in the Room ( what will they ask, how do I respond if I don't know the answer.)

Please RSVP by Wednesday February 25, 2009  to [log in to unmask]

For an online schedule of this academic year's Professional Development Workshop schedule, click on this link:

http://gradschool.ufl.edu/diversity/professional-development.html