]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

March 16 Deadline for UF JLLP Paper Submissions

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Lucente,Kate E

Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:22:49 -0500

text/plain

PLEASE READ: If you would like the opportunity to have one of your papers or articles published by UF's Journal of Law & Public Policy, then join our open writing competition!!!!

Dear Graduate Students:

Have you written a paper for any of your graduate classes?  Would you like to be a member of one of the top-ten law and public policy journals in the United States?  Would you like the opportunity to have one of your research paper's published in the journal?  Then join our open writing competition!

All UF graduate students are welcome to participate, and those who submit a work of publishable quality will be invited to join the Journal of Law and Public Policy as a member of our General Board.  Plus, the winner of the open writing competition will have their research paper published in the journal!!!

To join the writing competition, all you need to do is submit a writing sample and a completed student information form by MONDAY, MARCH 16TH.  The writing sample should be a 10-15 page
paper (or excerpt of a longer paper) that was written by for one of your graduate-level courses.

MEMBERSHIP: All graduate students selected for membership will be expected to complete a future writing requirement and assist in some capacity with the preparation of future journal volumes for
publication.

ABOUT THE JOURNAL: JLPP is published three times a year by the University of Florida's Levin College of Law, and is nationally ranked in the top ten of law and public policy legal journals.
The Journal is designed to serve the needs of professionals, researchers, instructors, and students in the academic fields of law and public policy, journalism and mass communications,
business and social science, and other related disciplines, as well as law libraries, policy analysts, and public officials.

For JLPP's membership packet, which includes information and instructions on formatting, submission, application and membership guidelines, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much for your interest!

Sincerely,

Kate Lucente Haddock
JLPP Interdisciplinary Chair
904.465.7444
University of Florida
Levin College of Law
J.D. Candidate, May 2009
College of Journalism and Communications
M.A. Candidate, May 2009