]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

UF Graduate Student Council General Body Meeting: March 19

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Witulski,Christopher J

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:09:52 -0400

text/plain

Our next UF Graduate Student Council General Body meeting will be this Thursday, March 19, 2009 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in room 280 of the Florida Gym. At this meeting, we will announce and describe GSC officer positions for the 2009-2010 academic year, immediately followed by nominations (elections will be held at the April 16 meeting). For a description of each position, please review our Constitution at http://plaza.ufl.edu/romara/gscabout.htm. If you or anyone you know is interested in one of these ten positions, be sure that these individuals are nominated at the March 19 meeting and also provide Ryan O'Mara ([log in to unmask]) their names and e-mail addresses.

Christopher Witulski
GSC Secretary