]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

April 15: Cancellation of Professional Development Workshop

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:21:11 -0400

text/plain

Good Morning,

Do to unforeseen circumstance the last workshop for this year, "I want to quit. How to stay in tough times," workshop has been cancelled.   We thank everyone for participating in this year's professional development  series.  Please be on the lookout for next year's series.  If you have suggestions or comments on topics you would like to see presented please let us know. Again thank you for your participation.

GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CANCELLED

Topic:     "I Want To Quit! Surviving Tough Times"