Graduate Student Photo Shoot: May 14

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Kays,Joseph

Wed, 13 May 2009 10:06:14 -0400

text/plain

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond to our poll on the Graduate Student Photo Shoot. Based on the results, we have booked a three-hour time slot at the UF Photography Department studio this Thursday, May 14th from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

The studio is in 141 Stadium West, which is located underneath the Stadium between Gates 3 and 4.

If you can make it during this time period, please choose a time slot on the poll at the link below and be prepared to show up during that time slot.
This will ensure that everyone doesn't show up at the same time and have to wait in line. You can only choose one time period and we have limited participation to 12 people per half hour, so if we have 12 already you'll have to pick another time period.

Please visit this online form to sign up for a time slot:

http://doodle.com/z6czcs2izdfv7qub

On Thursday, the photo shoot will be very easy-going and fun. We'd appreciate it if you could avoid wearing flip-flops, apparel with obvious company logos or any clothing that would negatively represent the University of Florida (like Georgia or FSU shirts!).

Thank you for your participation and we look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday.

P.S.: Apologies to anyone who got an error message with the previous poll. Apparently some e-mail clients included the comma after the link in the URL and the system didn't recognize it.

Joe Kays
UF Research Communications
http://research.ufl.edu/publications/index.html