]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

UF Graduate Student Council Meets January 22

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

O'mara,Ryan John

Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:30:36 -0500

text/plain

The Grove server that houses the GSC website (http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc) has been down this week and is not expected to be operational until next Tuesday, January 20. We greatly apologize for this inconvenience. In the mean time, we are using this "down time" to revamp the website which will include a new web-based travel grant application process and other substantial improvements.

We will be holding a general body meeting this Thursday, January 22 in FLG 280 (second floor of the Florida Gym). Pizza will be served at 6:15 PM and the meeting will start promptly at 6:30 PM. At this meeting, we will be discussing substantial changes to the GSC Constitution which will directly affect our travel grants program. Although we will not be voting on these changes until our February meeting (Feb. 19, same time and location), you should attend this meeting to learn about these proposed changes and provide your feedback.

If you have any questions, please contact Ryan ([log in to unmask]).