]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

UF Graduate Student Council Meeting: September 16

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Wrench,Algevis P

Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:51:12 -0400

text/plain

Dear Graduate Students,

The UF Graduate Student Council (GSC) at the University of Florida (UF) is the official liaison between graduate students and the UF governing bodies including the Graduate School, University Administration, Student Government, and Faculty Senate. GSC provides a forum for students to address ideas, needs and concerns that are unique to the University of Florida Graduate students. Our budget, funded by Student Government, is used to provide services to graduate students such as $250 travel and research grants. In addition, GSC hosts an annual interdisciplinary research conference.

GSC will be hosting its first meeting of the Fall semester on Wednesday, September 16th at 6:30 pm. The meeting will take place in room 270 of the Florida Gym. Feel free to pass word along to your fellow classmates as a great opportunity to field your feedback, questions, and concerns about what is going on in GSC, as well as learn about upcoming events, travel and research grants opportunities and enjoy free food in our first social of this semester.

Join our Facebook group to keep you informed about upcoming events at GSC-Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=86748444602&ref=ts) and visit us at our website (http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/).

See you there!

Algevis P. Wrench
Secretary