]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

UF Graduate School Website, GIMS and EDM online now

"Banerjee,Rimjhim" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:55:29 -0400

text/plain

Please note that the UF Graduate School website, GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) and EDM (Electronic Thesis and Dissertation online submission system) are back online.

Please note the new links for the following systems:

GIMS: https://gradschool.ufl.edu/gims/gatorlink/presiteentry.asp

EDM: https://edm.gradschool.ufl.edu/

Thank you for your patience during the migration process.

Ms. Rimjhim Banerjee
Data Management Analysis Coordinator
Graduate School, University of Florida
POB 115500