]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

NSF Research Day October 13 - Abstracts Due October 5

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:23:50 -0400

text/plain

Dear Students,

I3 Program in collaboration with UF Graduate School will be holding an NSF Research Day on October 13, 2009 at Reitz Union 282 and 285 (see flyer online here: http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/Documents/NSF%20Research%20Day%20Flyer.pdf).

Please visit our website: http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/NSF%20research%20day.html to register, as well as learn how to submit abstracts for poster session.

Call for Abstracts

The NSF Research Day poster session is open to all graduate students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and SBE (Social, Behavioral and Economics) disciplines. The I3 program encourages students to submit abstracts for consideration as poster presentations. Posters will be displayed in a formal poster session with authors available for material discussion. All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts to be distributed at the NSF Research Day, as well as posted on the I3 program website at http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/.

Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically by OCTOBER 5, 2009 to Nikki Kernaghan at [log in to unmask]

You can submit your application on line by filling out Registration and Poster Application Form.

Poster Session will be conducted on October 13, 2009 at the Reitz Union Room-285 from 10:00am - 11:00am and then from 12:00pm - 1:15pm. Each participant will be provided with poster board, and dimensions shall be 36"x 48". Please note that lunch and coffee will be served throughout the poster session.

For more information please contact Nikki Kernaghan at [log in to unmask] or via phone at 352-273-1521, or visit our website http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/.

Thank you,

Innovation Through Institutional Integration (I3)
170 HUB, P.O.Box 113225
Tel. 352-273-1531
Fax: 352-392-5575
http://i3.institutes.ufl.edu/