]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2009

GRADSTUDENT-L 2009

February 13: NSF I3 Guest Speaker on Collaborative Programs

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:24:31 -0500

text/plain

INNOVATION THROUGH INSTITUTIONAL INTEGRATION (I3) Program, funded through National Science Foundation (NSF), has invited a guest speaker Dr. Patricia Marsteller, Director of Emory College Center for Science Education, Director of Hughes Undergraduate Science Initiative and Senior Lecturer in Biology (http://www.cse.emory.edu/), to present :

BUILDING COLLABORATIVE PROGRAMS WITHIN AND ACROSS INSTITUTIONS: Lessons Learned

Dr. Marsteller will share her lessons learned from building programs across disciplines and schools at Emory College of Arts and Sciences, and collaborating with National Science and Technology Centers and BioQUEST Curriculum consortium.

Time: 11:00 am-12:00 pm