]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FFC-L Home

FFC-L  2009

FFC-L 2009

FFC Meeting this Tuesday: The Open Access Movement

Mark Sisley <[log in to unmask]>

Mark Sisley <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Feb 2009 22:13:15 -0500

text/plain

Florida Free Culture
< http://uf.freeculture.org/ >

Hello all,

Our first meeting of the semester will be held in Smathers Library
308 (AKA Library East - right next to Library West - check
http://campusmap.ufl.edu/ if you need a map) at 7:00 this Tuesday.
We're having Stephanie Haas of UF's Digital Library Center
(http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/digital/) come to speak with us about
the Open Access Movement and the Digital Library Center's purpose
and goals. We'll also begin planning our events for the semester.

Come learn more about the Open Access Movement and how it affects
you as a student and an academic!

We'll look forward to seeing you all there! If you have any
questions, feel free to send me an email.

Best,

Mark Sisley
President, Florida Free Culture

UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS:
To leave this list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   signoff FFC-L

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
To join the discussion list, send an email to:
with this message in the body:
   subscribe FFC-DISCUS-L