Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  January 2009

BEST-L January 2009

Announcement

"Humphrey,Stephen R" <[log in to unmask]>

Humphrey,Stephen R

Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:21:32 -0500

Hi: There are at least six seminars on the attached list that should be of interest to BESTers. Enjoy.

Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director of Academic Programs,
School of Natural Resources and Environment,
Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-6455 USA
Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
http://snre.ufl.edu<http://snre.ufl.edu/>