]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WATERINSTITUTE-EXP-L Home

WATERINSTITUTE-EXP-L  January 2009

WATERINSTITUTE-EXP-L January 2009

Reminder - Vote by MONDAY for WI FAC members - 2009

"Staal,Lisette M" <[log in to unmask]>

Staal,Lisette M

Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:28:43 -0500

text/plain

REMINDER:  PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE BY MONDAY, JANUARY 12TH by connecting to the following LINK -
2009 Elections- Water Institute Faculty Advisory Committee<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ohpYSCf0Y6E814SGZUq80A_3d_3d>

Thanks to those of you who have already cast your vote for the new FAC members!