Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: LASSI

Rebekah McCloud <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:43:32 -0500

text/plain

We used LASSI. It was helpful for students to know their learning styles and which learning situations work best for them.

Dr. Rebekah McCloud
Director, Upward Bound Program
Student Development & Enrollment Services
University of Central Florida
Phillips Hall 208E
P.O. Box 161920
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-1920
(407) 823-0344

>>> Pat Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 1/9/2009 3:22 PM >>>
If you have used are using the LASSI, Learning and Study Strategies Inventory, have you found it helpful?  We are thinking of using this diagnostic to help at risk students improve their study skills.  Do you know of any other diagnostic that might be better?

Thank you.

Pat Nelson
Manager - Learning Strategies
UVU