]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ATM-OBSERVERS-L Home

ATM-OBSERVERS-L  February 2009

ATM-OBSERVERS-L February 2009

Exeptional Tour for 2009 Total Solar Eclipse

Marian Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Marian Cohen <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:58:23 -0500

text/plain

Dear AAC Member,

The International Year of Astronomy 2009 is underway. Our agency
thought that some members of the Alachua Astronomy Club, Inc., might
be interested in the following five-star tour that auspiciously
coincides with this momentous year.

Continental Travel & Cruises in Gainesville has planned an
exceptional trip to China to see the 2009 July total eclipse of the
Sun, longest of the 21st century (nearly six minutes from eastern China):

www.astroadventures.net

We have planned this trip with the help of Howard Cohen, an emeritus
professor in the UF Department of Astronomy and AAC member, who has
previously helped us arrange many similar excursions.

This tour also includes a superior itinerary to explore both the
wonders of this mysterious, ancient and modern land -- a wonderful
way to celebrate the International Year of Astronomy 2009.

Our professional contacts in China have helped us design an
exceptional 19-day luxury tour that includes some of China's most
scenic natural attractions and wonderful cities. Our tour also has
the finest itinerary we have seen for the China eclipse.

As usual we take no more than thirty participants to assure personal
service and access to our guides and escorts.

The hotels that we have chosen are among the best in the country and
have the wonderful amenities for which our tours are known. Included
is a spectacular four-day Yangtze River cruise with a five-star cruise line.

This tour is also very inclusive. We include all meals except two
dinners (to give you some choice), all attraction fees, and all
transportation within China.

Our tour includes visits to many attractions but also allows time to
explore both Beijing and Shanghai on your own. Of course, our tour
guides will be happy to make recommendations. We also eliminate
annoying tourist gift shop stops with their irritating kickbacks to guides.

Our past travelers are aware of the high quality and excellent value
of our trips and we consider our tours among the very best in the
travel industry.

Please visit our website and follow the link for our Magnificent
China Solar Eclipse Tour for much more information:

www.astroadventures.net

The thoroughness of our website is a good indicator of the careful
planning, time and attention we pay to details in designing our trips.

Call me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Marian

Marian P. Cohen