]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  February 2009

BEST-L February 2009

Honda Civic GX -- Greenest Vehicle in Gainesville this week

"David E. Bruderly" <[log in to unmask]>

David E. Bruderly

Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:01:48 -0500

text/plain

Friends

Are YOU ready to break your addiction to petroleum-based motor fuels? If so,
read on.

I will be displaying a dedicated natural gas powered Honda Civic GX at the
UF Law School Public Interest Environmental and Land Use Law Conference
Friday and Saturday morning. The vehicle is owned by TECO / Peoples Gas and
is on short-term loan.

This car runs on CNG (aka compressed natural gas or methane - CH4); this
vehicle is the cleanest, greenest mass produced vehicle available in the
world today; it is even cleaner than gasoline hybrids.

It uses proven, reliable technology; a piston engine and transmission. It is