Skip repetitive navigational links

Fw: Education Review Seeks Volunteer Reviewers

Frank <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:34:45 -0700

text/plain

Colleagues, here is an opportunity to become a book reviewer. Don't get in
touch with me. Contact the editorial assistant named in the forwarded email
below.
Collegially.....

[log in to unmask]                "In times of change, learners inherit the
Frank L Christ                    earth, while the learned find themselves
Emeritus, CSULB              beautifully equipped to deal with a
                                              world that no longer exists"..
Eric Hoffer
LSCHE Web site:            http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/