Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Online tutoring options: the flip side

Jim Valkenburg <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:06:24 -0400

text/plain

Michele,

I include everything.  The furniture, computers, et al is part of the
College, so that is not included, nor are replacements that are part of
the College's scheduled upgrades.  However, we pay for toner for
printers and any new technology we might purchase--tablets for online
tutoring, for instance.  All salaries are included.  Everything that we
spend is included in the bottom line costs of the T/LC.