Re: Trees at Corry Village

Guneeta Singh <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 May 2009 17:32:14 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

I would like to mention one more thing.  Everything I said in my email
about the tree cutting was correct.  They are indeed cutting down nearly
90 trees.  I was wrong about how many of those 90 were heritage
trees.  In my opinion, heritage or not, if they are not damaging the
ecosystem, it will still change the scenery dramatically when they are cut
down.

Can someone answer this question since many of us are not aware of the UF
"Tree Mitigation Policy":  If the trees are not heritage trees, will they
still be replaced 4 to 1 as the heritage trees?