If you have trouble viewing this email please Click Here <http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/Symposium2010index.asp>
The Second Biennial UF Water Institute Symposium
Save the Date!!
February 24-26, 2010
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center, Gainesville, Florida
We invite you to participate in the 2nd UF Water Institute Symposium focused on complex challenges and integrated solutions for sustainable watershed management. This symposium will bring together scientists, engineers, academics, policy makers, water managers, industry and utility representatives, lawyers, students and the public to address complex water issues from multiple perspectives. Presentations, posters sessions and panel discussions will focus on integrating new research, education, policy and technology developments in five interdisciplinary areas:
* Interactions among human, biogeochemical and ecological processes
* Perceptions, use and governance of water
* Optimal use of integrated water supplies
* Managing water in a transitioning environment
* Integrating science and policy for improved water management
Dates of Interest:
* Call for Abstracts - August 11, 2009
* Abstract submission Deadline - October 9, 2009
* On-line Registration opens - November 6, 2009
For more information visit our symposium website<http://www.waterinstitute.ufl.edu/Symposium2010index.asp> .
Wendy Graham, Ph.D.
Carl S. Swisher Chair in Water Resources
Director UF Water Institute
PO Box 116601
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-6601
Phone 352-392-5893 x 2113
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>