Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Record Inventory/Destruction Index
From: Lori Calovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:48:33 -0500

We are in the process of creating an index to list the boxes we send off-site that includes a destruction date.  We are not sure what fields we should include.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Lori L. Calovich
Paralegal
J.E. Dunn Construction Group Inc.
929 Holmes
Kansas City, MO  64106
(816) 448-2861
(816) 391-2509 (fax)

P Save a tree.  Please consider the environment before printing this email.

NOTICE:  The information contained in this message and any attachments may be attorney-client privileged and /or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email.