Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Section of a Records Management Application
From: Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:28:30 -0600

Peter's suggestions are all excellent. I'd suggest you may also want to
review MoReq2, which is much more prevalent in Europe but which is probably
slightly more broadly applicable. The ICA took the step of synthesizing a
number of requirements, including DoD, MoReq, several state system
requirements, and some others outside the US and I have found it to be
helpful as well.

But to reiterate Peter's original point - don't simply take those
requirements stock from the list. Instead, spend some time considering what
your organization needs and doesn't need in the various areas.

Links:

MoReq2: http://www.moreq2.eu/downloads.htm
ICA: http://www.ica.org/en/node/38970

Regards,