Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electrical Engineering Documentation Question
From: "Lamont, Laura D [Perfect Output Vendor for Sprint]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:40:50 -0500

Sara -

Based on experience from working both for the EPA and a public utility, I would suggest a really long retention - whether it be permanent, life of the corporation, etc.  I've seen EPA search for records on PCB disposal 50+ years later!

Laura D. Lamont
Sprint Nextel Records Management Center
6391 Sprint Parkway KSOPHT0101-1A254
Overland Park  KS  66251
913-315-4084 desk | 913-315-0388 fax

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.