Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: desperately search for WG White article

Jennifer Lindquist <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:00:37 -0400

text/plain

This is why I love this listserv! I greatly appreciate all of the
perspectives shared and the resources listed. I am still anxious about
the "fishbowl," but that feeling has lessened from reading the positives
of such a physical set up.

Again, thanks for sharing!

Jen