HOSA Meeting!

"HERNANDEZ,ANNE M" <[log in to unmask]>

HERNANDEZ,ANNE M

Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:47:06 -0500

Hey HOSA members!

Our LAST meeting will take place this Tuesday, December 1 at 7pm
in Reitz Room 347. Remember if you are interested in competing you
must first attend the Regional Competition on January 16. There is
a $10 registration fee and you must have paid for State and
National membership dues ($22). If you still haven't paid either
of these dues please do so before December 4! If you have a
scheduling conflict and cannot attend the meeting, please email
our treasurer Julia at [log in to unmask] to arrange a meeting time.

The competitive event topics and guidelines can be found at:
http://www.hosa.org/natorg/sectb/index.html

Also, if you are interested in volunteering at Camp Boggy Creek
Spring Semester, Feb 26-28, remember to bring your filled
applications to the meeting. If you have any questions concerning
the application we will be more than happy to help you at the
meeting.

Lastly, if you would like to be part of the committee to plan next
semester's HOSA at UF Medical Spelling Competition, please fill
out the attached applications and e-mail them to [log in to unmask]
with 'Committee Application' as the subject line. This is a GREAT
opportunity to get involved with HOSA, the executive board and it
will prepare you for future leadership positions!

Hope to see you all at our meeting this Tuesday at 7pm Reitz Rm
347!

Hernandez, Anne M.
HOSA at UF
President