Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: OT: Google Wave
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:34:48 -0500

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Have to tell ou though, I'm not personally very impressed by it.  I have
> one
> under my personal e-mail account, and thee are 4 people 'linked' to me, but
> unless you KNOW others with Wave Accounts, then you can't collaborate with
> them... and even if you give invites, as you said, you have to wait forever
> for them to be 'approved' to do nothing.
agree with Larry, have been signed up with Wave since the beginning when
they sent out 100K invites (disclosure my nephew works for Google in the
London office), I think this'll be like when gmail got started its going to
take critical mass for Wave to get going it's not there yet. i'm linked with
only a few folks but it should prove interesting in the future

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va

List archives at
mailto:[log in to unmask]